Knee replacementTake the knee risk quiz
Start living actively again
Professional athletes aren’t the only ones who suffer from knee pain. Injuries to the knee can develop from everyday wear and tear, overuse, injury or simply aging.
Because the knees are the biggest joints in the body, they are also the joint most commonly injured. Although many types of minor knee pain respond well to self-care, our orthopedic knee specialists can determine the best treatment for your condition. From advanced knee resurfacing or replacement to ACL reconstruction, our specialists practice a wide range of minimally-invasive procedures designed to keep you active. With the advanced medical technology available today, there’s no need to suffer with the limitation of activities caused by deteriorating knees. After a comprehensive evaluation of your condition, we can determine the most effective course of treatment options.
Comprehensive knee services offered:
- Kinematic alignment total knee replacement
- Meniscus surgery
- ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) reconstruction
- Cartilage repair/stimulation
- Cartilage growth and implantation
- Removal of loose bone or cartilage
- Fracture fixation
- Arthritis treatment, visco-supplementation or cortisone injections
- Bursitis treatment
- Tendonitis treatment